This course is packed with practical instruction and freestyle drills, games and sparring that will get you up to fighting speed as efficiently as possible. You will learn how to:
- Make your fighting truly formless.
- Generate power from softness.
- Dissolve your center.
- Become so light and fluid that an attacker cannot land anything substantial.
- Lead the attacker into emptiness
- Use Internal Dim Mak strikes when someone’s trying to hit you.
- Build effective fighting skill with Tai Chi in less than 2 years.
- and much more...
You’ll receive a set of DVDs so you can train when you don’t have internet access and share with a training partner. This includes: Intro to Tai Chi Ghost This is condensed series of drills that distills the core training you need to build Tai Chi’s Ghost quality. It’s available right now in the members area. Intro to Push Hands for self defense This series of drills teaches you the basics of how Push Hands and Sticking Hands can be directly applied to self defense. This is also available right now in the members area. Freestyle Push Hands Games & Drills – (2 disc set) This teaches you the games and drills you need to build reliable Tai Chi combative skill and you’ll learn how to fight with these games. This training is covered in weeks 2 – 11 of the online portion of this course. Freestyle Fighting the Tai Chi Way – (4 disc set) This builds on the principles you developed in the Freestyle Push Hands section and teaches you how to fight effectively with all the softness and power of Tai Chi. This section is covered in weeks 12 – 26 of the online portion of this course. Bonus Materials: 2014 NY Combat Tai Chi Workshop This is from a private training session on Combat Tai Chi that will give you deeper insight and understanding into the application of this art. Tai Chi Sticky Hands Set (5 disc set)
- Volume 1: Sticking
- Volume 2: Structure & Softness – Intro to Fa Jing & How to Neutralize it
- Volume 3: Applying Tai Chi Techniques
- Volume 4: Bridging The Gap Between Push Hands & Self Defense
- Volume 5: Fa Jing & Fa Jing Neutralization
Learn More Here